Friday, April 30, 2010

Speed Scrap - April 30, 2010


Well here is my end result from the Speed Scrap. I know I tweeked the instructions a bit but...well you know how it is! I love speed scraps but oh do I feel the pressure!! :o)

Here are the instructions:
#1 - Choose 1 Picture and 3 papers, 2 plain and 1 patterned.
#2 - Layer the 3 papers with the patterned paper sandwiched between the 2 plain.
#3 - Put the picture in one corner of the top paper with a textural item underneath: glitter, mesh or bead spill type thing.
#4 - Attach the picture to the paper with the fastener of your choice, stitches, staples, clips etc.
#5 - Add a feature element, just one, in a different corner than the picture.
#6 - Add a small cluster in the corner with the picture. Between the picture and the edge of the paper.Also add 1 or 2 ribbons or ricrac somehow touching your picture.
#7 - Give your layout a title, journal, date

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww sooooo ADORABLE Cherie!!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you would do one of that adorable grandbaby! Like the embellies!

    ReplyDelete